Missing Rajasthan girl found, raped by abductors for 2 months
Mathura: A girl from Alwar village in Rajasthan, who had been missing for past two months, has been found and was allegedly repeatedly raped and tortured by her two abductors, police said on Saturday.
The girl was abducted on June 23 by two youths from her village soon after she arrived here with a group of women for pilgrimage at Govardhan, they said.
While the `Parikrama` (circumambulation) was in progress, the two boys -- Randip and Narendra -- took her to an isolated place and raped her. She remained in their captivity till August 17 and was repeatedly raped and beaten with iron rod if she refused.
Fearing arrest, the two youths on August 17 tried to get rid of the girl by sending her off on an Ajmer-bound train.
On reaching Ajmer, the girl narrated her ordeal to the personnel at the Government Railway Police (GRP) station.
A case was immediately registered and then transferred to Govardhan police station in Mathura.
The girl has reunited with her parents and they have demanded immediate arrest of the two youths.
The police are on a look out for the two boys.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- DNA: Mumbai High court allows entry of women in Haji Ali Dargah
- DNA: Analysis of fraudulent doctor in Noida treating patients with wrong treatment
- DNA: Analyzing Balochistan's citizens struggle for freedom
- RBI wants to liberalise while strengthening bond markets: Raghuram Rajan
- After Rio Olympics failure, Tintu Luka's uncle blames coach PT Usha for below-par training
- Narsingh Yadav would have won the silver, claims WFI official
- PM Modi, Shah to address CMs of BJP-ruled states on Saturday
- AAP removes Punjab chief for alleged corruption