Mobile battery explodes

The battery of a mobile that was plugged for charging in a residence in Vasundhara locality in Ghaziabad exploded, causing panic among residents.

Ghaziabad: The battery of a mobile that was
plugged for charging in a residence in Vasundhara locality
here exploded, causing panic among residents living in the
area on Monday, police said.

Raj Yadav had put his mobile for charging when the
battery exploded, they said.
The intensity of the explosion destroyed the instrument
and shattered windowpanes of the room, police said, adding
that residents came out of their houses after hearing the
noise.

PTI

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. You can find out more by clicking this link

Close