Modi can hardly do any charisma in LS polls: Jitin Prasada
Lakhimpur Kheri: Narendra Modi`s elevation as incharge of BJP`s election campaign committee would hardly do any charisma in the Lok Sabha polls, Union Minister Jitin Prasada said on Thursday.
"No charisma is going to happen whether Narendra Modiji leads the election campaign or anybody else," he told reporters here.
"What L K Advani wrote in his letter is enough to indicate what is happening inside BJP," he said, when asked about the infighting in BJP and Modi`s elevation.
Accusing BJP and SP of opposing the Food Security Bill despite their tall claims to work in the interest of the poor, Prasada said major beneficiaries of the programme were poor but these parties were not serious for them.
He also said the Centre has sanctioned Rs 164.65 crore for development of road in Kheri and Shahjahanpur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!
- Tamasha movie review: Poignant and riveting; Ranbir's the master here!
- Here’s how you can make sex steamy, longer!