Modi can hardly do any charisma in LS polls: Jitin Prasada
Lakhimpur Kheri: Narendra Modi`s elevation as incharge of BJP`s election campaign committee would hardly do any charisma in the Lok Sabha polls, Union Minister Jitin Prasada said on Thursday.
"No charisma is going to happen whether Narendra Modiji leads the election campaign or anybody else," he told reporters here.
"What L K Advani wrote in his letter is enough to indicate what is happening inside BJP," he said, when asked about the infighting in BJP and Modi`s elevation.
Accusing BJP and SP of opposing the Food Security Bill despite their tall claims to work in the interest of the poor, Prasada said major beneficiaries of the programme were poor but these parties were not serious for them.
He also said the Centre has sanctioned Rs 164.65 crore for development of road in Kheri and Shahjahanpur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Live: Jayalalithaa passes away after suffering cardiac arrest; Panneerselvam takes oath as new CM of Tamil Nadu
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest