Modi can hardly do any charisma in LS polls: Jitin Prasada
Lakhimpur Kheri: Narendra Modi`s elevation as incharge of BJP`s election campaign committee would hardly do any charisma in the Lok Sabha polls, Union Minister Jitin Prasada said on Thursday.
"No charisma is going to happen whether Narendra Modiji leads the election campaign or anybody else," he told reporters here.
"What L K Advani wrote in his letter is enough to indicate what is happening inside BJP," he said, when asked about the infighting in BJP and Modi`s elevation.
Accusing BJP and SP of opposing the Food Security Bill despite their tall claims to work in the interest of the poor, Prasada said major beneficiaries of the programme were poor but these parties were not serious for them.
He also said the Centre has sanctioned Rs 164.65 crore for development of road in Kheri and Shahjahanpur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi