Modi unlikely to attend Maha Kumbh
Ahmedabad: Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi is unlikely to attend the Kumbh Mela in Allahabad on February 12, apparently due to "security reasons", sources said on Saturday.
Earlier, sources had indicated that Modi will be travelling to Allahabad on February 12 to take a holy dip at the ongoing religious congregation.
"There is a question mark on the visit of the Chief Minister to Allahabad now. It seems that the rethink is due to security reasons," they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP