`Money looted during Mayawati regime being used to trigger riots`
Chandauli: Uttar Pradesh Health Minister Ahmad Hasan on Monday alleged that money "looted during the previous BSP regime" was being used to trigger riots in the state.
"During the previous Mayawati regime, Rs 5,000 crore was looted under National Rural Health Mission. Public money was plundered in other departments as well," Hasan told reporters.
"This money is being used to hatch conspiracy against us. This is being used to trigger riots," he alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster