`Money looted during Mayawati regime being used to trigger riots`
Chandauli: Uttar Pradesh Health Minister Ahmad Hasan on Monday alleged that money "looted during the previous BSP regime" was being used to trigger riots in the state.
"During the previous Mayawati regime, Rs 5,000 crore was looted under National Rural Health Mission. Public money was plundered in other departments as well," Hasan told reporters.
"This money is being used to hatch conspiracy against us. This is being used to trigger riots," he alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families?
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families? - Part II
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India?
- DNA: Who are the sponsors and co-sponsors of terrorism in India? Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the mystery of missing IAF aircraft AN-32