`Money looted during Mayawati regime being used to trigger riots`
Chandauli: Uttar Pradesh Health Minister Ahmad Hasan on Monday alleged that money "looted during the previous BSP regime" was being used to trigger riots in the state.
"During the previous Mayawati regime, Rs 5,000 crore was looted under National Rural Health Mission. Public money was plundered in other departments as well," Hasan told reporters.
"This money is being used to hatch conspiracy against us. This is being used to trigger riots," he alleged.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach