Mother sets self, two kids ablaze
Agra: Denied permission by her husband to visit her parents on Raksha Bandhan, a woman in Fatehpur district, near here, doused herself and her two kids in kerosene and lit the match, police said Thursday.
A Fatehabad police official said the charred bodies of Sudama, 27, and her two children, Nisha, 4 and Karishma, 2, were found early Thursday in their house in Bilaipura village of Nibhora area in Fatehpur district, 30 km from Agra.
Sudama`s husband Devendra works as a labourer.
Police said inquiries were on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- LIVE: After surgical strikes by Indian Army, Nawaz Sharif says Pakistan wants peace
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’