Mother, son injured in celebratory firing
Ghaziabad: A five-year-old boy and his
mother were injured in celebratory firing during an engagement ceremony at Gobindpuri, 28 kilometres from here, police said.
Rajnai (28) and her son, residents of Meerut town, were
hit by stray bullets when one of their relative fired in the
air with his country made pistol to mark the engagement
function, they said.
Both were rushed to a private nursing home in Meerut,
where their condition is said to be stable, they said.
Meanwhile, the victims` family has not lodged a formal
complaint in the incident, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan
- 'Intolerance brigade' attacks Zee News' #FatehKaFatwa host Tarek Fateh - WATCH