Mother, son injured in celebratory firing
Ghaziabad: A five-year-old boy and his
mother were injured in celebratory firing during an engagement ceremony at Gobindpuri, 28 kilometres from here, police said.
Rajnai (28) and her son, residents of Meerut town, were
hit by stray bullets when one of their relative fired in the
air with his country made pistol to mark the engagement
function, they said.
Both were rushed to a private nursing home in Meerut,
where their condition is said to be stable, they said.
Meanwhile, the victims` family has not lodged a formal
complaint in the incident, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Maysore Maharaja Yaduveer ties knot with princess Trishika of Dungarpur
- India becomes full member of Missile Technology Control Regime
- Singapore Airlines plane catches fire at Changi Airport
- Govt's insensitivity towards Pampore terror attack martyrs leaves nation stunned
- Mysore Maharaja Yaduveer Wadiar ties knot with princess Trishika Singh of Dungarpur, Rajasthan
- Brexit will greatly weaken EU, says European Commission Vice-President Maros Sefcovic
- SHOCKING! This model ran sex racket under guise of production house in Mumbai's Versova, arrested
- 'BJP will retain power at Centre in 2019 Lok Sabha elections'
- Theatre doyen Kavalam Narayana Panicker passes away; he was 88
- AugustaWestland VVIP chopper scam: None will be spared, asserts Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar