Mother, son injured in celebratory firing
Ghaziabad: A five-year-old boy and his
mother were injured in celebratory firing during an engagement ceremony at Gobindpuri, 28 kilometres from here, police said.
Rajnai (28) and her son, residents of Meerut town, were
hit by stray bullets when one of their relative fired in the
air with his country made pistol to mark the engagement
function, they said.
Both were rushed to a private nursing home in Meerut,
where their condition is said to be stable, they said.
Meanwhile, the victims` family has not lodged a formal
complaint in the incident, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test launches first ever indigenous space shuttle
- PM Modi to meet top Iranian leaders today
- Pakistan denounces US drone strike on Taliban chief Mullah Mansoor
- BJP's Roopa Ganguly attacked by Trinamool workers near Kolkata
- PM Modi in Tehran: India, Iran sign historic pact on Chabahar port