MP resident arrested with ammonium nitrate, fuse wires
Lucknow: A resident of Madhya Pradesh was
on Thursday arrested in Shankargarh area of Allahabad district with
over a quintal of ammonium nitrate and fuse wires.
Girija Prasad Vishwakarma was arrested on a tip-off in
the early hours today with over one quintal ammonium nitrate
and 22 fuse wires, Additional Director General, Law and Order
Brij Lal told reporters.
He said that the explosive was smuggled from MP and
was to be used in illegal mining.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amit Shah interacts with journalists at BJP office
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to expand your existing business
- PM Modi host 'Diwali Milan' for media
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists, says Farooq Abdullah
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Day/Night Test: Cricketers mock DRS, Nigel Llong decision on Nathan Lyon howler