MP resident arrested with ammonium nitrate, fuse wires
Lucknow: A resident of Madhya Pradesh was
on Thursday arrested in Shankargarh area of Allahabad district with
over a quintal of ammonium nitrate and fuse wires.
Girija Prasad Vishwakarma was arrested on a tip-off in
the early hours today with over one quintal ammonium nitrate
and 22 fuse wires, Additional Director General, Law and Order
Brij Lal told reporters.
He said that the explosive was smuggled from MP and
was to be used in illegal mining.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- 'Afzal Guru amar rahe', 'Kashmir lekar rahenge' slogans raised at Press Club of India
- Virat Kohli: Amid break-up rumors, cricketer spends time with most beautiful woman