MP resident arrested with ammonium nitrate, fuse wires
Lucknow: A resident of Madhya Pradesh was
on Thursday arrested in Shankargarh area of Allahabad district with
over a quintal of ammonium nitrate and fuse wires.
Girija Prasad Vishwakarma was arrested on a tip-off in
the early hours today with over one quintal ammonium nitrate
and 22 fuse wires, Additional Director General, Law and Order
Brij Lal told reporters.
He said that the explosive was smuggled from MP and
was to be used in illegal mining.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi