MP resident arrested with ammonium nitrate, fuse wires
Lucknow: A resident of Madhya Pradesh was
on Thursday arrested in Shankargarh area of Allahabad district with
over a quintal of ammonium nitrate and fuse wires.
Girija Prasad Vishwakarma was arrested on a tip-off in
the early hours today with over one quintal ammonium nitrate
and 22 fuse wires, Additional Director General, Law and Order
Brij Lal told reporters.
He said that the explosive was smuggled from MP and
was to be used in illegal mining.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Maharajganj
- Are educational institutions becoming a tool to showcase anti-national agendas?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- DNA: Post demonetisation, India records 7% GDP growth rate in Q3
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Yogeshwar Dutt takes a dig at Javed Akhtar after being called 'a hardly literate wrestler'
- No AC, mattress for Sasikala in prison, confirms DIG; may not be shifted to Chennai jail
- Gurmehar-ABVP ruckus: Virender Sehwag represents BCCI not India, says Umar Khalid