MP resident arrested with ammonium nitrate, fuse wires
Lucknow: A resident of Madhya Pradesh was
on Thursday arrested in Shankargarh area of Allahabad district with
over a quintal of ammonium nitrate and fuse wires.
Girija Prasad Vishwakarma was arrested on a tip-off in
the early hours today with over one quintal ammonium nitrate
and 22 fuse wires, Additional Director General, Law and Order
Brij Lal told reporters.
He said that the explosive was smuggled from MP and
was to be used in illegal mining.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- Pakistan can inflict 'heavy losses' in war with India: Khawaja Muhammad Asif
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?