Mulayam assures of fulfilling election promises at earliest
Lucknow: Samajwadi Party president Mulayam Singh Yadav on Monday said efforts was on to fulfill all the promises made in manifesto at the earliest.
"Though the election promises have been made for five years but efforts were on to fulfil them at the earliest," Yadav said.
"In keeping with the Sachchar Committee report that the condition of Muslims was worse than Scheduled Castes and tribes, the decision to distribute Rs 30,000 to class X pass girls for further studies or marriage has already been taken, only the date to start it has to be finalised," Yadav told party workers.
"Help is being provided to the madarsas belonging to the minority community and boundary walls are coming up around graveyards," Yadav was quoted as saying in a party release.
He said that new industrial and infrastructure policy has been made so as to attract investment and works on basic facilities as power, road and water is on.
The SP chief said major decisions have been taken in the health sector and people were getting free medicines in hospitals besides free medical treatment is also being provided free of cost.
Yadav assured the workers that their problems would be resolved and their honour and respect would be ensured.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah Part II
- Uttarakhand: MBBS students builds toilets in a village in Rishikesh
- Digital detox helps to get rid of smartphones addiction
- Watch: Syrian boys crying, hugging each other after their brother is killed in airstrike
- Lifestyle changes to prevent diabetes can also cut cancer risk: Experts
- Odisha shocker: No ambulance, staff break bones of woman's dead body to carry it on a sling
- Insult to Prophet Mohammad: Dispose off case against Hindu Mahasabha leader in 4 weeks, SC tells Allahabad HC
- SHOCKING! Man beaten to death in Delhi for golgappas - Watch
- RSS questions Rahul Gandhi's remark, demands apology