Mulayam, Mayawati betraying Dalits: Bharti
Fatehpur: BJP leader Uma Bharti on Tuesday accused Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav and BSP
supremo Mayawati of "betraying" the backwards and dalits, on
whose support they had come to power in Uttar Pradesh.
Bharti alleged that while "enjoying the fruits of
power" these two leaders have only benefited their families
and "the conditions of backwards and dalits remains the same
as these leaders have betrayed them".
Bharti, who is currently on `nirmal ganga abhiyan`
while addressing pubic meetings in Thariyaon and Khaga areas,
claimed that the diamonds and jewellery donned by Mayawati
have come from the hard earned money of the poor.
On the situation in Uttar Pradesh, she said that
corruption is at its peak and crime has risen manifold while
the police administration remains paralysed.
Stressing that BJP was with social activist Anna
Hazare and yoga guru Ramdev in their campaign against black
money and for the Lokpal Bill, Bharti said that like her
campaign for cleaning the Ganga, her party has also started a
campaign for cleaning politics.
"It is for for cleaning the country and state from
mis-governance that I have joined the BJP," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- Arvind Kejriwal in Bihar, shown black flags at Patna airport
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Sheena murder case: Rahul Mukerjea being questioned at undisclosed location
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie