Mulayam seeks to keep SP workers` morale high for 2014 LS poll
Lucknow: Seeking to keep the morale of SP workers high for the next Lok Sabha polls, party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav on Thursday promised that their respect and dignitiy would be taken care of in the state and officers would be given necessary directions in this regard.
"I assure all of you (party workers) that your respect and dignity will be take care of in the present regime. Officers will be directed to take care of you all," he told party workers here.
Promising that all problems of people would be solved promptly by the state government, Yadav said atrocities and exploitation would not by tolerated by anyone.
"Maintaining law and order is the top priority of the state government and it will be ensured," Yadav said, asking them to gear up for 2014 Lok Sabha polls.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- CBI confirms Delhi health minister Satyendra Jain's indulgence in Hawala business
- Watch: CM Yogi Adityanath's first speech in UP Assembly house
- Should army take strict action against stone pelters of J&K?
- Etawah: UP cops caught drunk while on duty
- DNA: Reason behind electricity crisis in India despite being power surplus nation
- Left to die on road, pregnant Lucknow woman writes to PM Narendra Modi to end 'triple talaq', says 'I voted for BJP'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- India vs Australia: Virat Kohli takes reconciliatory path, says his friendship comment was 'blown out of proportion'
- Sunil Grover joining AIB? Here’s the truth
- Reliance Jio closes in on 50 million paid users