Mulayam Singh asks youths to help SP gain power at Centre
Etawah: Samajwadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav on Friday exhorted the youth to help his party gain power at the Centre in order to ameliorate the problems of the poor, farmers, and deprived people of the country.
"There is a lot happening in the politics of the country. Youth, farmers, poor and labourers are facing problems and they can be addressed only by Samajwadi Party for which the party has to come to power at the Centre," Yadav said at the Safai Mahotsav here.
The SP chief said like the 2012 assembly elections, the youths of the state would have to support his party in the Lok Sabha election later this year as it (SP) takes everyone along.
Mulayam said in case anyone had any problem with his party, he or she can let him know about it through letters.
On Prime Minister Manmohan Singh, the SP supremo said, "He is not able to work independently, but I will not say much on it as it is the matter of country`s dignity."
On BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi, he reiterated that there is no "Modi Wave" in Uttar Pradesh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Watch: Tracing the journey of Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: AIADMK member from Cuddalore dies after seeing news about Tamil Nadu CM's cardiac arrest