Mulayam Singh disappointed with Ayodhya verdict
Lucknow: Samajwadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav on Friday said that he was disappointed by the Ayodhya title suit verdict as he felt faith was given "priority" over
"I am disappointed as the decision in a judicial verdict was delivered by keeping faith above law and evidences," Mulayam told reporters here reading out a written statement.
The SP leader said Muslims of the country were feeling "cheated and the entire community was in the state of despair".
"This is not a good sign for the country, the Constitution and even for the judiciary," the SP supremo said.
Mulayam said that he was of the view that the aggrieved party will move the Supreme Court where a decision would be given on the basis of evidences and law.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Letter to Arvind Kejriwal - `Don't embarrass India again, buy yourself a pair of shoes`
- When a professor sexually abused a girl in classroom; watch other students' reaction
- Indian woman rescued from German refugee camp returns home, thanks government
- Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi