Mulayam Singh Yadav`s mother-in-law cremated
Auraiya (UP): The mother-in-law of SP supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav was cremated on Sunday on the banks of Aranya river after she passed away due to an illness.
Hemlata (80) breathed her last at Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences in Lucknow yesterday.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav, his wife and MP Dimple Yadav and uncle and PWD Minister Shivpal Singh were among those who reached here from Lucknow to attend the last rites.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- Delhi: Shakuntala Gamlin writes to LG against AAP minister
- Jharkhand's Health Minister slaps political rival in public
- One Rank, One Pension: What is complicating its implementation? Part-2
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Even 100 Rahul Gandhis cannot match PM Narendra Modi's mega wave: Shiv Sena
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi