Mulayam Singh Yadav`s mother-in-law cremated
Auraiya (UP): The mother-in-law of SP supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav was cremated on Sunday on the banks of Aranya river after she passed away due to an illness.
Hemlata (80) breathed her last at Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences in Lucknow yesterday.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav, his wife and MP Dimple Yadav and uncle and PWD Minister Shivpal Singh were among those who reached here from Lucknow to attend the last rites.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read