Mulayam Singh Yadav`s mother-in-law cremated
Auraiya (UP): The mother-in-law of SP supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav was cremated on Sunday on the banks of Aranya river after she passed away due to an illness.
Hemlata (80) breathed her last at Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences in Lucknow yesterday.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav, his wife and MP Dimple Yadav and uncle and PWD Minister Shivpal Singh were among those who reached here from Lucknow to attend the last rites.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- No liberal approach, mediation or compromise in rape cases: Supreme Court
- Lalitgate: Centre denies deal with Congress over Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhara Raje
- Lalitgate: BJP helping fugitives, law breakers; PM Modi doing 'Maun Yoga', alleges Congress