Mulayam Singh Yadav`s mother-in-law cremated
Auraiya (UP): The mother-in-law of SP supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav was cremated on Sunday on the banks of Aranya river after she passed away due to an illness.
Hemlata (80) breathed her last at Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences in Lucknow yesterday.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav, his wife and MP Dimple Yadav and uncle and PWD Minister Shivpal Singh were among those who reached here from Lucknow to attend the last rites.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt