Mulayam Singh Yadav`s mother-in-law cremated
Auraiya (UP): The mother-in-law of SP supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav was cremated on Sunday on the banks of Aranya river after she passed away due to an illness.
Hemlata (80) breathed her last at Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences in Lucknow yesterday.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav, his wife and MP Dimple Yadav and uncle and PWD Minister Shivpal Singh were among those who reached here from Lucknow to attend the last rites.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley