Mulayam to campaign for daughter-in-law against Raj Babbar
Lucknow: Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh
Yadav will launch his party`s campaign on October 4 for the
Firozabad Lok Sabha by-election where his daughter-in-law
Dimple will cross swords with Raj Babbar of Congress.
Yadav will address several election meetings to woo the
voters in favour of dimple, wife of SP state president
Akhilesh Yadav, who won the May Lok Sabha poll from two
seats-- Firozabad and Kannauj and decided to retain the
The date for the by-election is yet to be announced.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Turkey will give full support to operation to retake Syria's Jarablus from Islamic State: Foreign Minister Mevlut Cavusoglu
- WATCH: What is PV Sindhu's equation with Saina Nehwal? Her reply will surprise you
- Iraq executions carried out without proper trial, fuelled by vengeance: UN
- India to buy 500 helicopters, 12 submarines, over 200 fighter jets in next 10 years: Report
- Pakistan denies Dawood's presence in Karachi, says 'UN report motivated by India's aim to malign us'