Mulayam to campaign for daughter-in-law against Raj Babbar
Lucknow: Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh
Yadav will launch his party`s campaign on October 4 for the
Firozabad Lok Sabha by-election where his daughter-in-law
Dimple will cross swords with Raj Babbar of Congress.
Yadav will address several election meetings to woo the
voters in favour of dimple, wife of SP state president
Akhilesh Yadav, who won the May Lok Sabha poll from two
seats-- Firozabad and Kannauj and decided to retain the
The date for the by-election is yet to be announced.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed