Mulayam to campaign for daughter-in-law against Raj Babbar
Lucknow: Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh
Yadav will launch his party`s campaign on October 4 for the
Firozabad Lok Sabha by-election where his daughter-in-law
Dimple will cross swords with Raj Babbar of Congress.
Yadav will address several election meetings to woo the
voters in favour of dimple, wife of SP state president
Akhilesh Yadav, who won the May Lok Sabha poll from two
seats-- Firozabad and Kannauj and decided to retain the
The date for the by-election is yet to be announced.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi