Mulayam warns SP workers not to use his photographs in posters
Lucknow: Samajwadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav on Monday warned party workers not to use his photograph in banners and posters without party`s permission otherwise strict disciplinary action will be taken against them.
"You all should remain disciplined. Those using my photographs in banners and posters should immediately stop the practise or strict disciplinary action will be taken against them. Party flags and stickers should also not be misused," Yadav said while addressing party workers here.
Stating that neither Congress nor BJP would get majority in 2014 Loksabha polls, Yadav claimed it would be third-front, which would be getting the majority and form next government.
"The party should have target of winning all 80 seats from the state and workers should remain alert with propaganda of opposition parties", he said.
About corruption, Yadav asked party workers to keep an eye on it and inform party about it.
Later, talking to reporters party spokesman Rajendra Chowdhury said that not only disciplinary action but legal action will also be taken again those misusing party flags and stickers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof