Mulayam warns SP workers not to use his photographs in posters
Lucknow: Samajwadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav on Monday warned party workers not to use his photograph in banners and posters without party`s permission otherwise strict disciplinary action will be taken against them.
"You all should remain disciplined. Those using my photographs in banners and posters should immediately stop the practise or strict disciplinary action will be taken against them. Party flags and stickers should also not be misused," Yadav said while addressing party workers here.
Stating that neither Congress nor BJP would get majority in 2014 Loksabha polls, Yadav claimed it would be third-front, which would be getting the majority and form next government.
"The party should have target of winning all 80 seats from the state and workers should remain alert with propaganda of opposition parties", he said.
About corruption, Yadav asked party workers to keep an eye on it and inform party about it.
Later, talking to reporters party spokesman Rajendra Chowdhury said that not only disciplinary action but legal action will also be taken again those misusing party flags and stickers.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Why is religion being made the basis of election campaigns in UP?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal