Mulayam`s Congress bashing, a farce: BJP
Lucknow: BJP Thursday dubbed as farce SP supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav`s criticism of Congress and said his "theatrics" was aimed at misleading people.
"The SP supremo, who has been continuously supporting the UPA government and saving it at crucial junctures, is now indulging in theatrics by opposing it to mislead people," BJP spokesman Vijay Bahadur Pathak told reporters here.
He said the SP chief should clarify whether he was with the "scam-tainted" UPA government or not.
"In UPA I and II, the SP played an important role in saving the government on several issues," he said.
Pathak said people have realised that along with Congress SP was equally responsible for various misdoings.
He said if the SP supremo was really unhappy with the policies of the Centre and held UPA responsible for price rise and corruption, it should withdraw support to UPA.
"People have realised the tacit understanding between Congress and SP," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists?
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part II
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part III
- Why does media give unnecessary importance to terrorists? - Part IV
- Why are schools insensitive over complexities of poor families?
- Mahasweta Devi—A voice of the oppressed
- No objection to Rajnath attending SAARC meeting in Pak: Congress
- Punjabi films are Surveen Chawla's first love!- READ
- Rafael Nadal will travel to Rio, but injury situation still delicate: David Ferrer
- Mahasweta Devi – the gutsy social activist who took on political bigwigs for the dispossessed