Mum blasts: UP ATS coordinating with Maha Police
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Anti-Terror Squad is
coordinating with their Maharashtra counterpart in the
investigation into the recent Mumbai blasts and a UP Police
team is currently visiting the metropolis in this regard.
"A team of three officers of UP ATS was rushed to Mumbai
immediately after the attack and we are closely
coordinating with the Maharashtra police," Special Director
General of Police Brij Lal told reporters.
"Though no specific clue has come up so far, but we
are looking into all aspects that what links UP may have with
Mumbai blasts," Brij Lal said.
Though it was not confirmed by senior officers, but
some suspected militants of IM and other organisations lodged
in UP jails have been quizzed.
A team of Maharashtra ATS also visited several places in
UP in the last two days looking for clues, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!
- NASA completes series of engine tests for next big rocket