Mum blasts: UP ATS coordinating with Maha Police
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Anti-Terror Squad is
coordinating with their Maharashtra counterpart in the
investigation into the recent Mumbai blasts and a UP Police
team is currently visiting the metropolis in this regard.
"A team of three officers of UP ATS was rushed to Mumbai
immediately after the attack and we are closely
coordinating with the Maharashtra police," Special Director
General of Police Brij Lal told reporters.
"Though no specific clue has come up so far, but we
are looking into all aspects that what links UP may have with
Mumbai blasts," Brij Lal said.
Though it was not confirmed by senior officers, but
some suspected militants of IM and other organisations lodged
in UP jails have been quizzed.
A team of Maharashtra ATS also visited several places in
UP in the last two days looking for clues, sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi