Murder accused MLA, 2 aides surrender before Gorakhpur court
Gorakhpur (UP): An independent MLA from
Sahjanwa alongwith his two associates accused of murder
surrendered before a local court here, police said here Wednesday.
Vijay Rawat was shot dead in Bhiti Rawat village on
March 20 allegedly by MLA Yashpal Rawat and his two
The family members had lodged a case against absconding Rawat and his two accomplices in this connection.
Yesterday, all the three accused surrendered before
the Chief Judicial Magistrate A K Tiwari here, DIG Aseem Arun
said, adding they have been sent to 14 days police remand.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysing the importance of Hindi language in our society
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- IT raids Delhi's Axis bank branch, finds Rs 100 cr deposited in 44 fake accounts
- Demonetisation: Majority of ATMs still out of cash
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Virat Kohli makes fun of Alastair Cook after England exhaust both DRS wrongly, watch video
- Kapil Sharma is sweating it out! See pics
- This happens only in Pakistan? You won't believe what this boy did in front of his lady teacher - WATCH
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video