Murder case against former BSP minister
Lucknow: A murder case was on Thursday lodged against former BSP minister Nand Gopal Gupta alias Nandi and four others in Allahabad.
A woman, Anita Devi, whose husband Rakesh Yadav is lodged in Naini jail, was returning home on a motorcycle after meeting him when she was shot dead yesterday, DIG (public grievance) Jai Narain Singh said.
On the complaint of Anita Devi`s daughter, a case under sections 302 (murder) and 120-B (conspiracy) of IPC was lodged against the former stamp and registration minister and four others, Singh said.
Rakesh Yadav in presently in jail in connection with attack on Nandi in 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS