Murder case against former BSP minister
Lucknow: A murder case was on Thursday lodged against former BSP minister Nand Gopal Gupta alias Nandi and four others in Allahabad.
A woman, Anita Devi, whose husband Rakesh Yadav is lodged in Naini jail, was returning home on a motorcycle after meeting him when she was shot dead yesterday, DIG (public grievance) Jai Narain Singh said.
On the complaint of Anita Devi`s daughter, a case under sections 302 (murder) and 120-B (conspiracy) of IPC was lodged against the former stamp and registration minister and four others, Singh said.
Rakesh Yadav in presently in jail in connection with attack on Nandi in 2010.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nawaz Sharif's dream of making Kashmir a terror hell will never come true, says Sushma Swaraj
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- Will meet Dayashankar's daughter on Sunday: Naik
- It's Giggs' Mumbai vs Solgado's Kochi in Premier Futsal final
- Two Maoists gunned down by security forces in Chhattisgarh
- 1 die, 3 injured as fire breaks out in highrise
- Tour de France 2016: Chris Froome on brink of 3rd title as Ion Izaguirre wins penultimate stage