Muslim Reservation Movement demands quota
Lucknow: Citing the recommendations of
Justice Sachar committee, the Muslim Reservation Movement
on Sunday demanded quota for Dalit Muslims and said political
parties should clarify their stand ahead of the Uttar Pradesh
A resolution to this effect was passed at a conference of
the organisation, which was attended by several Muslim
The resolution asked voters to question political leaders
about their view on reservation for Dalit Muslims before
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal