Muslim reservation: Rahul accuses Maya, Mulayam
Ballia/Azamgarh: Joining the war of words on
minority quota, Rahul Gandhi on Tuesday accused BSP supremo
Mayawati and Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav of
keeping mum on the issue of reservation of Muslims during
their reign as head of the state government.
"Mulayam has been the CM thrice and Mayawati four times.
But not once they spoke about reservation(for Muslims) when
they were chief ministers, not once did they mention
reservation," he said during election meetings.
On separate quota for Muslims, Rahul said that till it
was announced, Mulayam had been silent on the issue but ever
since a decision was taken by the UPA government he has been
raising questions on it.
Rahul asked Mulayam to openly state how much reservation
he would provide to Muslims but said the SP leader would not
He charged Mulayam with betraying Muslims by befriending
former BJP leader Kalyan Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- DNA: Analyzing the harmful effects of selfies
- Report of a taxi driver who lends helping hand to patients in Mumbai
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog