Muzaffarnagar: Arms factory unearthed, 2 arrested
Muzaffarnagar: An illegal arms manufacturing unit was unearthed at Debheri village in the district and two persons were arrested in this connection, police said on Saturday.
Two country-made guns and dozens of pistol in the process of being manufactured were seized by the police last evening along with the gun-manufacturing machine during the raid, they said.
Two persons Iftakar Joly (35) and Tahir (38) have also been arrested during the raid, they said, adding the two accused had been supplying illegal arms to Haryana, Delhi and Uttar Pradesh.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Maharashtra: Shani Shignapur temple purifies after woman offers oil
- Panel discussion on P Chidambaram's remarks over ban on 'The Satanic Verses'
- What is the motive behind 'unconditional talks' offer by Pakistan?
- Special report: Kashmiri Pandits recall their plight
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Had Sardar Patel become PM, India would have been another Pakistan, says Kancha Ilaiah
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory