Muzaffarnagar riots: Bail plea of 3 murder accused rejected
Muzaffarnagar: A local court rejected the bail plea of three persons accused of killing two brothers during the riots here last year.
District sessions judge Vijay Laxmi yesterday rejected bail plea of Sehdev, Ajit Singh and Amardeep, accused of killing brothers Shahid and Nawab on September 9 last year, during communal riots that hit the district, said district government council Dushyant Tyagi.
The duo had gone to fetch milk for their shop at Matheri village in the district where they were attacked by the rioters, Tyagi said.
Deceased`s father Akhtar Hasan had loged a complaint with police against six people.
The Special Investigation Team (SIT) probing into the riots had also confirmed their involvement in the crime.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dausa car crash: Hema Malini injured, child killed; MP's driver booked for over speeding
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16