Muzaffarnagar riots: Bail plea of 3 murder accused rejected
Muzaffarnagar: A local court rejected the bail plea of three persons accused of killing two brothers during the riots here last year.
District sessions judge Vijay Laxmi yesterday rejected bail plea of Sehdev, Ajit Singh and Amardeep, accused of killing brothers Shahid and Nawab on September 9 last year, during communal riots that hit the district, said district government council Dushyant Tyagi.
The duo had gone to fetch milk for their shop at Matheri village in the district where they were attacked by the rioters, Tyagi said.
Deceased`s father Akhtar Hasan had loged a complaint with police against six people.
The Special Investigation Team (SIT) probing into the riots had also confirmed their involvement in the crime.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- More than 9 lakh people participated in the oath-taking ceremony of Donald Trump
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog
- VIDEO: When helicopter shot came to haunt Team India and skipper MS Dhoni himself