Muzaffarnagar riots: Two more cases of gang-rape registered
Muzaffarnagar: Two more cases of gang-rape have been registered in Fugana village in the district, police said on Tuesday.
Two women, in their written complaints on Monday, alleged they were gang-raped in separate incidents by four persons, SSP HN Singh today told reporters here.
The victims, who later fled from the village, also alleged that the rioters had ransacked their houses, the SSP said.
Three women from the same village had lodged separate police complaints on September 29 alleging they were gang-raped during the riots and their homes burnt down.
The riots in Muzaffarnagar and adjoining areas last month claimed 62 lives and left thousands homeless.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Indian Army 5th deadliest in the world: Report
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Prefer to ignore what Nawaz Sharif said at UN, says Manohar Parrikar
- Congressmen tie pigeon inside rocket to welcome their leader – A must watch for Rahul Gandhi
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'