Muzaffarnagar: Two shot dead in group clash
Muzaffarnagar: Two persons were shot dead and
five others injured when two groups clashed over land dispute
at Narsan village in the district, police said.
The supporters of Satpal and Bhopal Singh confronted each
other here yesterday over the land dispute and soon the clash
Two persons identified as Karambir (25) and Sanjive (23)
were killed on the spot when the rival groups exchanged fire.
Tension prevailed in the area after the incident and
police has been deployed to control the situation.
In another incident, a bank guard Ramesh (35) was stabbed
to death by armed robbers, who tried to loot the State Bank
branch at Kairana town in the district yesterday.
Some unidentified robbers tried to loot bank cash from the
strong room. The bank guard Ramesh, who was present at the
time of the incident resisted their attempt and was stabbed to
dead by the robbers. The robbers later escaped from the spot.
Bank Manager Mukesh Gupta has lodged a complaint with the
police against unidentified men.
No arrest, however, has been made so far.
In the third incident, a property dealer Musharraf (50)
was shot dead by the miscreants over an old enmity here
The body was found near Roorki board here, police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- Missing girl from Ghaziabad, Dipti Sarna returns; reunited with family
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!
- Was abducted, blindfolded for four hours; Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna narrates her ordeal
- VIDEO: Shikhar Dhawan reveals impact of Yuvraj Singh in India dressing room
- Kidnappers treated me well, gave me money to reach home: Snapdeal executive Dipti Sarna's 36-hour ordeal