Muzaffarnagar: Youth gets 10 yrs` imprisonment for raping girl
Muzaffarnagar: A youth has been sentenced by a court here to ten years imprisonment for abducting and raping a girl in 2010.
Additional District Judge Harish Tripathi also imposed a fine of Rs 5000 on the accused Monu Saini after holding him guilty.
The girl was abducted and raped by Monu in Shahpur town of the district in 2010.
In another case, a court here has sentenced two persons to seven years imprisonment for raping a 21-year-old woman here.
Additional District Sessions Judge Gulab Singh also imposed a fine of Rs 10,000 on the accused Rajat Sharma and Sanjay Kumar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud LIVE: After his sacking, Ramgopal Yadav writes to Mulayam, says 'you're surrounded by evil forces'
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption