Muzaffarnagar: Youth gets 10 yrs` imprisonment for raping girl
Muzaffarnagar: A youth has been sentenced by a court here to ten years imprisonment for abducting and raping a girl in 2010.
Additional District Judge Harish Tripathi also imposed a fine of Rs 5000 on the accused Monu Saini after holding him guilty.
The girl was abducted and raped by Monu in Shahpur town of the district in 2010.
In another case, a court here has sentenced two persons to seven years imprisonment for raping a 21-year-old woman here.
Additional District Sessions Judge Gulab Singh also imposed a fine of Rs 10,000 on the accused Rajat Sharma and Sanjay Kumar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song