Muzaffarnagar: Youth gets 10 yrs` imprisonment for raping girl
Muzaffarnagar: A youth has been sentenced by a court here to ten years imprisonment for abducting and raping a girl in 2010.
Additional District Judge Harish Tripathi also imposed a fine of Rs 5000 on the accused Monu Saini after holding him guilty.
The girl was abducted and raped by Monu in Shahpur town of the district in 2010.
In another case, a court here has sentenced two persons to seven years imprisonment for raping a 21-year-old woman here.
Additional District Sessions Judge Gulab Singh also imposed a fine of Rs 10,000 on the accused Rajat Sharma and Sanjay Kumar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack