Muzaffarnagar: Youth gets 10 yrs` imprisonment for raping girl
Muzaffarnagar: A youth has been sentenced by a court here to ten years imprisonment for abducting and raping a girl in 2010.
Additional District Judge Harish Tripathi also imposed a fine of Rs 5000 on the accused Monu Saini after holding him guilty.
The girl was abducted and raped by Monu in Shahpur town of the district in 2010.
In another case, a court here has sentenced two persons to seven years imprisonment for raping a 21-year-old woman here.
Additional District Sessions Judge Gulab Singh also imposed a fine of Rs 10,000 on the accused Rajat Sharma and Sanjay Kumar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Virat Kohli vs Sachin Tendulkar: Who is a better cricketer? Read what Virender Sehwag has to say