Muzaffarnagar: Youth gets 10 yrs` imprisonment for raping girl
Muzaffarnagar: A youth has been sentenced by a court here to ten years imprisonment for abducting and raping a girl in 2010.
Additional District Judge Harish Tripathi also imposed a fine of Rs 5000 on the accused Monu Saini after holding him guilty.
The girl was abducted and raped by Monu in Shahpur town of the district in 2010.
In another case, a court here has sentenced two persons to seven years imprisonment for raping a 21-year-old woman here.
Additional District Sessions Judge Gulab Singh also imposed a fine of Rs 10,000 on the accused Rajat Sharma and Sanjay Kumar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM recalls dark days of 1975 Emergency, says democracy is our strength
- Mann Ki Baat: Conserve every drop of water, says PM
- PM Modi launches 'Smart City Project' in Pune
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan
- Panel discussion on how Pampore attack destabilized India's relation with Pakistan - Part II
- NSG likely to meet again to discuss entry of non-NPT countries
- Twenty five militants killed in eastern Nangarhar province in Afghanistan
- Kiren Rijiju celebrates anti-emergency day, says BJP against "dictatorship"
- Minister, 15 others killed in Somalia hotel attack
- Congress stages dharnas demanding resignation of 21 AAP MLAs