Mystery shrouds death of retired IAF personnel
Gorakhpur: A retired Indian Air Force (IAF) personnel was found dead under mysterious circumstances near a railway crossing here on Monday, police said.
The body of Rajkishore Yadav, aged around 62, who retired as an airman in the IAF, was found near the railway crossing in the cantonment area of Gorakhpur, some 350 km from Lucknow.
"Though there are some injury marks on Yadav`s body, we are yet to ascertain whether it`s a murder or a natural death," police inspector RK Singh told reporters in Gorakhpur.
"The body has been sent for a post-mortem that would establish the exact reason behind death," he added.
According to police, Yadav was a native of Nandnagar area in Gorakhpur.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch
- Smoking hot! Deepika Padukone's first look in 'xXx' with Vin Diesel creates storm!
- GHMC election results: TRS scores landslide win; TDP-BJP wiped out
- VIDEO: Mohammad Amir's hat-trick in Match 2 of PSL 2016