Narendra Modi not a good orator: Uma Bharti
Jhansi: Narendra Modi is "not a good orator" and people go to his rallies to show support rather than listen to him, outspoken BJP leader Uma Bharti said on Monday.
"Have you heard Modi making speeches? Atal Bihari Vajpayee is the best orator of our party. Nobody equals his oratory skills in Indian politics," she said, addressing a BJP workers meet in Jhansi from where she has been nominated by the party for the Lok Sabha polls.
"If you have analysed deeply, Modi is not a good orator. But many people flock to his rallies to listen to his speech, but do you know why? The crowd goes to Modi`s rallies to show support, rather than to listen to him," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SP leader seeks RS seat for Yakub's wife, sacked
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security
- Manbir Kaur becomes first Sikh girl in Pakistan to top Class 10 exam