Narendra Modi not a good orator: Uma Bharti
Jhansi: Narendra Modi is "not a good orator" and people go to his rallies to show support rather than listen to him, outspoken BJP leader Uma Bharti said on Monday.
"Have you heard Modi making speeches? Atal Bihari Vajpayee is the best orator of our party. Nobody equals his oratory skills in Indian politics," she said, addressing a BJP workers meet in Jhansi from where she has been nominated by the party for the Lok Sabha polls.
"If you have analysed deeply, Modi is not a good orator. But many people flock to his rallies to listen to his speech, but do you know why? The crowd goes to Modi`s rallies to show support, rather than to listen to him," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: JNU Students' Union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Kidnappers treated me well, gave me money to reach home: Snapdeal executive Dipti Sarna's 36-hour ordeal
- Why Modi never spoke on issues like beef or Muzaffarnagar, asks Manmohan Singh
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!
- 4th ODI: South Africa vs England - Hosts win game by solitary wicket to level series
- JNUSU prez Kanhaiya Kumar sent to 3-day police custody over Afzal Guru row, says being targeted for defeating ABVP in polls