NBW against rape victim and witness
Muzaffarnagar: Non-bailable warrants were issued against a rape victim and a witness by a local court here on Thursday for recording their statements in connection with a rape case.
Additional District and Sessions judge Syed Sarwar Husain also issued show cause notices to the SHO of Charthawal police station for failing to execute non-bailable warrants on the witness and victim girl.
According to the prosecution, the victim and her witness haven`t appeared in court for deposing in connection with a rape case.
The 17-year-old girl was raped by two youths at Kasiyara village in the district on August 2, 2011. Police filed a case which is now pending in court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajay Devgn, Sooraj Pancholi to get action training in Germany for Remo's film
- KRK tries to mock Abhishek Bachchan, gets trolled instead! – Details inside
- Shiv Sena asks Muslims brothers to join fight against ISIS
- US lifts arms decade-long arms embargo on Vietnam, announces Barack Obama
- Kesha gets standing ovation after Billboard Awards performance