NBW warrant issued against BSP MP
Muzzafarnagar: A local court has issued a non-bailable warrant against a BSP MP in connection with a case of violation of model code of conduct in 2007.
The warrant was issued yesterday against MP Kadir Rana for violating the code of conduct during the last state assembly elections in 2007 by Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate Vishwanath.
The judge has also directed the police to produce him before the court on February 1.
A case was registered against Rana for putting up campaign pamphlets on walls in Sikhera police station area in the district during the 2007 elections, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Complete analysis of APJ Abdul Kalam's life and achievements
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral: Why Rameswaram was chosen over New Delhi?
- LIVE: Yakub Memon buried in Mumbai; Rajnath says he got chance to express views in all forums
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened