NCSC orders post mortem of Dalit rape victim
Gonda: The National Commission for Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe has ordered a second post mortem of the 16-year-old girl, who was allegedly raped and killed in Karnalganj area.
"The family members of the victim have alleged that the girl was raped before being killed, but it has not been confirmed in the post mortem report and pathological examination. But there could be no other motive behind the incident," Chairman of the Commission P L Punia said.
He alleged that under the pressure of administration and police, doctors were preparing false post mortem reports. Punia said that Nighasan case in Lakhimpur district, where second post mortem of a 14-year-old girl revealed she was killed, was a glaring example.
"The administration has been directed to conduct second autopsy of the girl so that correct facts come to light," he said.
A 16-year-old Dalit girl was raped and killed allegedly by three persons in Karnilganj area. Body of the victim, who was missing since June 17, was recovered from a field in Kaitholi village on June 19 evening.
Superintendent of Police Durga Charan Mishra, however, said that no directive has been received from the Commission so far.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!