Neelanchal Express derailed near Mirzapur Railway Station
Mirzapur (UP): A coach of the Delhi-bound Neelanchal Express derailed near Mirzapur Railway Station today, disrupting rail traffic on the Delhi-Howrah route.
A coach next to the engine of the train derailed at the outer signal of the railway station.
No injury was reported in the derailment, police said.
Movement of trains has resumed from the down line while efforts were being made to clear the up line as well, railway officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Do condom ads encourage rape?
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda