Neelanchal Express derailed near Mirzapur Railway Station
Mirzapur (UP): A coach of the Delhi-bound Neelanchal Express derailed near Mirzapur Railway Station today, disrupting rail traffic on the Delhi-Howrah route.
A coach next to the engine of the train derailed at the outer signal of the railway station.
No injury was reported in the derailment, police said.
Movement of trains has resumed from the down line while efforts were being made to clear the up line as well, railway officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Bihar polls: Lalu's younger son claims to be older than elder brother
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- BJP-led NDA predicted to win 147 seats in Bihar Assembly Elections: Survey
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country would not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh