Neelanchal Express derailed near Mirzapur Railway Station
Mirzapur (UP): A coach of the Delhi-bound Neelanchal Express derailed near Mirzapur Railway Station today, disrupting rail traffic on the Delhi-Howrah route.
A coach next to the engine of the train derailed at the outer signal of the railway station.
No injury was reported in the derailment, police said.
Movement of trains has resumed from the down line while efforts were being made to clear the up line as well, railway officials said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- 'Selfie with daughter' controversy: Bollywood supports Shruti Seth