New party to be launched in six months: Kalyan Singh
Bulandshahr (UP): Former UP Chief Minister
Kalyan Singh on Tuesday said he would launch his new political
outfit within the next six months.
"Before launching the party I would first visit
Ayodhya and seek Lord Ram`s blessings for it," the former BJP
leader, who was indicted by Liberhan Commission, which probed
the 1992 Babri Masjid demolition, said while addressing
supporters at his home town here.
The two-time Uttar Pradesh chief minister recently
severed ties with SP after its chief Mulayam Singh Yadav
hinted that Kalyan was a factor which led to the alienation of
Muslims from the party.
"According to the tenets of Islam, a mosque ceases to
remain a place of worship if no prayer is offered there for
twelve consecutive years, as no prayers have been offered at
Babri Mosque in Ayodhya since 1948 so the mosque has lost its
character" he claimed.
Regretting his decision to part ways with the BJP
twice, Kalyan Singh had said he "committed several mistakes in
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says