Newborn dies in UP hospital, relatives allege doctors` negligence
Ghaziabad: Relatives of a new-born baby who
died in a private hospital here, staged protests outside the hospital alleging negligence and carelessness by the doctors.
Father of the infant Deepak Kumar said after his wife
delivered yesterday around noon, the doctors insisted on
keeping the baby in the hospital`s nursery as he was week.
However, he was declared dead late in the evening.
Deepak alleged that his child died due to the doctors` negligence as they did not attend to him properly.
He also said he or his family members were not allowed to
see the baby in the nursery.
After the infant`s death, the family members went on a
rampage and the hospital authorities sought the help of
police. Deepak gave a written complaint against the doctors
alleging negligence and carelessness, though an FIR was yet to
The doctors refused to speak on the issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'