Newborn dies in UP hospital, relatives allege doctors` negligence
Ghaziabad: Relatives of a new-born baby who
died in a private hospital here, staged protests outside the hospital alleging negligence and carelessness by the doctors.
Father of the infant Deepak Kumar said after his wife
delivered yesterday around noon, the doctors insisted on
keeping the baby in the hospital`s nursery as he was week.
However, he was declared dead late in the evening.
Deepak alleged that his child died due to the doctors` negligence as they did not attend to him properly.
He also said he or his family members were not allowed to
see the baby in the nursery.
After the infant`s death, the family members went on a
rampage and the hospital authorities sought the help of
police. Deepak gave a written complaint against the doctors
alleging negligence and carelessness, though an FIR was yet to
The doctors refused to speak on the issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore