Newly-married woman killed over dowry
Ballia: A 20-year-old newly-married woman was allegedly killed over dowry by her husband and in-laws in Rasra area, police said here on Saturday.
Khushboo died due to burn injuries in Sawarupur village yesterday. Her father Raghvendra has alleged that she was killed over dowry, they said.
Police said that Khushboo`s husband Deepak, father-in-law Shivnath and mother-in-law Dharmawati have been arrested this morning.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Jabalpur woman commits suicide over Aamir Khan's 'intolerance row'
- Minor girl allegedly gang-raped in Mumbai
- ISI plotting terror attacks on India in December: Sources