Newly-married woman killed over dowry
Ballia: A 20-year-old newly-married woman was allegedly killed over dowry by her husband and in-laws in Rasra area, police said here on Saturday.
Khushboo died due to burn injuries in Sawarupur village yesterday. Her father Raghvendra has alleged that she was killed over dowry, they said.
Police said that Khushboo`s husband Deepak, father-in-law Shivnath and mother-in-law Dharmawati have been arrested this morning.
- Assembly polls 2016: Arch political rivals PM Narendra Modi, Sonia Gandhi soon to hit Kerala
- Several radical mosques under surveillance: German intelligence head
- NEET exemption row: Supreme Court to hear fresh plea regarding MBBS, BDS entrance test today
- Prisoners revolt in Syria's Hama jail, seize guards - Syrian Observatory
- Spain misses deadline for new government, June election set