Newly-married woman killed over dowry
Ballia: A 20-year-old newly-married woman was allegedly killed over dowry by her husband and in-laws in Rasra area, police said here on Saturday.
Khushboo died due to burn injuries in Sawarupur village yesterday. Her father Raghvendra has alleged that she was killed over dowry, they said.
Police said that Khushboo`s husband Deepak, father-in-law Shivnath and mother-in-law Dharmawati have been arrested this morning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy