Newly-married woman killed over dowry
Ballia: A 20-year-old newly-married woman was allegedly killed over dowry by her husband and in-laws in Rasra area, police said here on Saturday.
Khushboo died due to burn injuries in Sawarupur village yesterday. Her father Raghvendra has alleged that she was killed over dowry, they said.
Police said that Khushboo`s husband Deepak, father-in-law Shivnath and mother-in-law Dharmawati have been arrested this morning.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'