NHRM scam: Court rejects bail plea of Saurabh Jain
Ghaziabad: The bail plea of Saurabh Jain,
a drug supplier and an accused in the NRHM scam, was on Friday rejected by a special CBI court.
Special judge A K Singh, who had posted the matter for
today, rejected the plea of Jain.
Meanwhile, another accused in the NHRM scam, Abhay Kumar Bajpai, today moved the court seeking bail.
The court has fixed March 26 for hearing.
- 'PM Modi's address to US Congress an opportunity to boost ties'
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Afzal guru row: JNU sends varsity probe report to Delhi Police
- Hardik Patel's PAAS rejects Gujarat govt's EBC quota scheme
- Gunmen kill five in Burundi bar attack: Police