NHRM scam: Court rejects bail plea of Saurabh Jain
Ghaziabad: The bail plea of Saurabh Jain,
a drug supplier and an accused in the NRHM scam, was on Friday rejected by a special CBI court.
Special judge A K Singh, who had posted the matter for
today, rejected the plea of Jain.
Meanwhile, another accused in the NHRM scam, Abhay Kumar Bajpai, today moved the court seeking bail.
The court has fixed March 26 for hearing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa