NHRM scam: Court rejects bail plea of Saurabh Jain
Ghaziabad: The bail plea of Saurabh Jain,
a drug supplier and an accused in the NRHM scam, was on Friday rejected by a special CBI court.
Special judge A K Singh, who had posted the matter for
today, rejected the plea of Jain.
Meanwhile, another accused in the NHRM scam, Abhay Kumar Bajpai, today moved the court seeking bail.
The court has fixed March 26 for hearing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- PM Modi's 10th edition of 'Mann Ki Baat': As it happened
- Anna Hazare extends support to ex-servicemen over OROP protests
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday