NHRM scam: Court rejects bail plea of Saurabh Jain
Ghaziabad: The bail plea of Saurabh Jain,
a drug supplier and an accused in the NRHM scam, was on Friday rejected by a special CBI court.
Special judge A K Singh, who had posted the matter for
today, rejected the plea of Jain.
Meanwhile, another accused in the NHRM scam, Abhay Kumar Bajpai, today moved the court seeking bail.
The court has fixed March 26 for hearing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt