NHRM scam: Next hearing on PIL on Aug 29
Lucknow: The Allahabad High Court on Friday
fixed August 29 as the next date of hearing on a PIL seeking
direction for a CBI probe in alleged NRHM scam in Uttar
A Lucknow bench comprising justices Pradeepkant and Ritu
Raj Awasthi fixed the hearing for Monday on the PIL filed by a
The state government had said that since CAG was already
conducting a special audit on the request of the government, a
CBI probe at this stage was not appropriate.
The counsel or the Centre has already submitted that it
has no objections to the matter being handed over to the CBI
The petitioner had alleged ireegularities in the
implementation of National Rural Health Mission in Uttar
Pradesh and sought a CBI probe into the scam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes to SP workers after Akhilesh Yadav suspends Shivpal Yadav
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees
- Tata Sons removes Cyrus Mistry as Chairman; Ratan Tata interim boss for 4 months