NHRM scam: Next hearing on PIL on Aug 29
Lucknow: The Allahabad High Court on Friday
fixed August 29 as the next date of hearing on a PIL seeking
direction for a CBI probe in alleged NRHM scam in Uttar
A Lucknow bench comprising justices Pradeepkant and Ritu
Raj Awasthi fixed the hearing for Monday on the PIL filed by a
The state government had said that since CAG was already
conducting a special audit on the request of the government, a
CBI probe at this stage was not appropriate.
The counsel or the Centre has already submitted that it
has no objections to the matter being handed over to the CBI
The petitioner had alleged ireegularities in the
implementation of National Rural Health Mission in Uttar
Pradesh and sought a CBI probe into the scam.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Those ready to work 20 hours daily are welcome, rest can leave - UP CM Yogi Adityanath's message to govt officials