Nine arrested for impersonating medical entrance candidates
Lucknow: The Special Task Force (STF) of Uttar
Pradesh police today arrested nine people from different parts
of the state for impersonating candidates of medical entrance
The STF, which had been alerted for the Combined Pre-
Medical Test (CPMT), made the arrests from Kanpur, Jhansi and
Gorakhpur, Special Director General of Police, Brij Lal told
While one person was arrested in Kanpur, two were held in
Jhansi and six in Gorakhpur, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city