Nine IPS officers transferred in UP
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government on Monday transferred nine IPS officers, officials said.
K Ijilrasan, who was attached with the DGP headquarters, has been posted as SP vigilance establishment, an official spokesperson said.
Dilip Kumar, who was also attached with the DGP headquarters, has been posted as SP CB-CID, while Jogendra Kumar has been posted as commandant 32 battalion PAC.
Alankrata Singh has been posted as commandant 42 PAC.
ASP Kasganj Rishi Narain Sharma has been shifted as SP local intelligence, while ASP Ganga Nath Tripathi has been posted as SP vigilance establishment.
ASP Sitapur AK Chaurasia has been posted as SP (rural) Bareilly, replacing Atul Sharma, who has been shifted to local intelligence in the same district.
ASP Unnao Neha Pandey has been shifted as SP technical services.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city