Nine IPS officers transferred in UP
Lucknow: The Uttar Pradesh government on Monday transferred nine IPS officers, officials said.
K Ijilrasan, who was attached with the DGP headquarters, has been posted as SP vigilance establishment, an official spokesperson said.
Dilip Kumar, who was also attached with the DGP headquarters, has been posted as SP CB-CID, while Jogendra Kumar has been posted as commandant 32 battalion PAC.
Alankrata Singh has been posted as commandant 42 PAC.
ASP Kasganj Rishi Narain Sharma has been shifted as SP local intelligence, while ASP Ganga Nath Tripathi has been posted as SP vigilance establishment.
ASP Sitapur AK Chaurasia has been posted as SP (rural) Bareilly, replacing Atul Sharma, who has been shifted to local intelligence in the same district.
ASP Unnao Neha Pandey has been shifted as SP technical services.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok