Nine sentenced to life imprisonment in murder case
Gonda: Nine persons have been
sentenced to life imprisonment by a local court here in a
10-year-old murder case.
Special Judge Gangster Act Tej Bahadur Singh awarded
the imprisonment to nine persons and also imposed a fine of
Rs 15,000 on each of the accused for killing farmer Ayodhya
Prasad on Feb 18, 2001, over a land dispute Deoria Bangai
village in Dhanepur police circle here.
The accused are Kedarnath, BuddhPrakash alias Devdeen,
Shesh Nath, Keshawa Prasad, Kailashnath alias Mangre, Nanmoon
alias Janki, Ramdutt, Lalla Pandey and Juggi Lal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sri Lanka cricket board files complaint on Muttiah Muralitharan following training ground bust-up
- Why are Dalits asking permission from CM Shivraj Chouhan to end their lives? – Read
- CBDT issues draft norms for taxing buy back of unlisted shares
- Missing AN-32: Thorough probe will be conducted, says IAF chief
- Sovereign Gold Bond: NSE gets bids worth Rs 106 crore