Nine sentenced to life imprisonment in murder case
Gonda: Nine persons have been
sentenced to life imprisonment by a local court here in a
10-year-old murder case.
Special Judge Gangster Act Tej Bahadur Singh awarded
the imprisonment to nine persons and also imposed a fine of
Rs 15,000 on each of the accused for killing farmer Ayodhya
Prasad on Feb 18, 2001, over a land dispute Deoria Bangai
village in Dhanepur police circle here.
The accused are Kedarnath, BuddhPrakash alias Devdeen,
Shesh Nath, Keshawa Prasad, Kailashnath alias Mangre, Nanmoon
alias Janki, Ramdutt, Lalla Pandey and Juggi Lal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- China's state media calls LeT 'Pak-based military group', downplays boycott call of Chinese goods in Indian markets
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media