Nine sentenced to life imprisonment in murder case
Gonda: Nine persons have been
sentenced to life imprisonment by a local court here in a
10-year-old murder case.
Special Judge Gangster Act Tej Bahadur Singh awarded
the imprisonment to nine persons and also imposed a fine of
Rs 15,000 on each of the accused for killing farmer Ayodhya
Prasad on Feb 18, 2001, over a land dispute Deoria Bangai
village in Dhanepur police circle here.
The accused are Kedarnath, BuddhPrakash alias Devdeen,
Shesh Nath, Keshawa Prasad, Kailashnath alias Mangre, Nanmoon
alias Janki, Ramdutt, Lalla Pandey and Juggi Lal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Chikungunya outbreak in Delhi: Symptoms, tips to stay safe!
- Hal Shashti Vrat 2016: What is the significance of Balaram Jayanti!
- Good news for Vaishno Devi pilgrims! Shrine Board to announce new route soon - Know details
- Samsung's 1st Tizen powered 4G smartphone Z2 launched at Rs 4,590; comes with free Jio SIM
- All-new Hyundai Elantra launched in India, price starts at Rs 12.99 lakh