Nine sentenced to life imprisonment in murder case
Gonda: Nine persons have been
sentenced to life imprisonment by a local court here in a
10-year-old murder case.
Special Judge Gangster Act Tej Bahadur Singh awarded
the imprisonment to nine persons and also imposed a fine of
Rs 15,000 on each of the accused for killing farmer Ayodhya
Prasad on Feb 18, 2001, over a land dispute Deoria Bangai
village in Dhanepur police circle here.
The accused are Kedarnath, BuddhPrakash alias Devdeen,
Shesh Nath, Keshawa Prasad, Kailashnath alias Mangre, Nanmoon
alias Janki, Ramdutt, Lalla Pandey and Juggi Lal.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC elections results 2017: BJP to gain big amid neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena, reveals latest poll survey
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!