Nithari killings: AIIMS assistant professor statement recorded
Ghaziabad: An AIIMS assistant professor on Monday deposed before a CBI court, hearing the infamous Nithari serial killing cases.
Chittaranjan Behera, who conducted forensic examination of the weapons used in the killings and had submitted the findings to a board, today confirmed his report, Special public prosecutor JP Sharma said.
Court fixed May 20 as the next date of hearing in the case.
In two other cases the court fixed May 15 and May 24 as the dates for hearing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Meet Lynlee Hope - Texas baby who was 'born' twice!
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Diwali 2016: Dhanteras Puja timings, Tithi and Vidhi
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- UPA govt thought of attacking Lashkar HQ, training camps after 26/11 strike, claims ex-NSA Shivshankar Menon