Nithari killings: Koli guilty of five-year-old girl`s murder
Ghaziabad: A special court here Saturday held domestic help Surender Koli guilty of the rape and murder of a five-year-old girl, one of the 19 young women and children from Noida`s Nithari village whose body parts were found in a drain.
Special Judge S Lal would announce the quantum of punishment Monday, said Central Bureau of Investigation lawyer Jai Prakash Sharma.
Of the 19 cases of abduction, rape and murder, the CBI filed chargesheets in 16 Nithari cases, which shocked the nation with the brutality and hints of cannibalism.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!
- After Azhar, Harbhajan Singh visits Navjot Singh Sidhu in hospital!