Nithari killings: Koli guilty of five-year-old girl`s murder
Ghaziabad: A special court here Saturday held domestic help Surender Koli guilty of the rape and murder of a five-year-old girl, one of the 19 young women and children from Noida`s Nithari village whose body parts were found in a drain.
Special Judge S Lal would announce the quantum of punishment Monday, said Central Bureau of Investigation lawyer Jai Prakash Sharma.
Of the 19 cases of abduction, rape and murder, the CBI filed chargesheets in 16 Nithari cases, which shocked the nation with the brutality and hints of cannibalism.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?
- Met Dawood Ibrahim in London, he wanted to return to India: Ram Jethmalani