Nithari killings: Koli guilty of five-year-old girl`s murder
Ghaziabad: A special court here Saturday held domestic help Surender Koli guilty of the rape and murder of a five-year-old girl, one of the 19 young women and children from Noida`s Nithari village whose body parts were found in a drain.
Special Judge S Lal would announce the quantum of punishment Monday, said Central Bureau of Investigation lawyer Jai Prakash Sharma.
Of the 19 cases of abduction, rape and murder, the CBI filed chargesheets in 16 Nithari cases, which shocked the nation with the brutality and hints of cannibalism.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch: Reports on final deal of M-777 tanks between India and America
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing