Nithari killings: Koli guilty of five-year-old girl`s murder
Ghaziabad: A special court here Saturday held domestic help Surender Koli guilty of the rape and murder of a five-year-old girl, one of the 19 young women and children from Noida`s Nithari village whose body parts were found in a drain.
Special Judge S Lal would announce the quantum of punishment Monday, said Central Bureau of Investigation lawyer Jai Prakash Sharma.
Of the 19 cases of abduction, rape and murder, the CBI filed chargesheets in 16 Nithari cases, which shocked the nation with the brutality and hints of cannibalism.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!