Nitish declines to offer comment on Mayawati`s shoes
Patna: Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar
today declined to offer any comment on a personal security
officer of Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Mayawati wiping her
shoes during her visit at Naunipur village on Sunday.
"I having nothing to comment on such issue... media is
vigilant and alert," Kumar said when mediamen approached him
for his comment.
The incident took place on Sunday when Mayawati was
visiting Naunipur village in the district.
Meanwhile, JD(U) president Sharad Yadav, who arrived
here from New Delhi this morning, also refused to take
questions on the issue.
"There are several important issues facing the
nation... please ask question on those subjects," he
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB 4G mobile services at 1 GB price