No Azamgarh link of Hyderabad blast suspects: UP police
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Police on Wednesday said they have no information about Azamgarh link of any of the suspects in the Hyderabad twin blasts.
On reports regarding name of one Tabrez from Azamgarh surfacing in the blasts probe, IG (Law and Order) B P Singh said these are baseless and no person which such name is being looked for.
"So far there is no connection of UP with Hyderabad serial blasts, besides Anti-Terror Squad has given no information in this regard," Singh told reporters here.
Singh said the state has not received any alert in the wake of serial blasts in Hyderabad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Watch - Parrikar's reply to Mamata's military coup claim
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'