No Azamgarh link of Hyderabad blast suspects: UP police
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Police on Wednesday said they have no information about Azamgarh link of any of the suspects in the Hyderabad twin blasts.
On reports regarding name of one Tabrez from Azamgarh surfacing in the blasts probe, IG (Law and Order) B P Singh said these are baseless and no person which such name is being looked for.
"So far there is no connection of UP with Hyderabad serial blasts, besides Anti-Terror Squad has given no information in this regard," Singh told reporters here.
Singh said the state has not received any alert in the wake of serial blasts in Hyderabad.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP