No bail for BSP MP`s nephew in rape case
Muzaffarnagar: A local court on Tuesday the bail plea of BSP MP Kadir Rana`s nephew, allegedly
involved in a case of abduction and attempt to rape two girls
Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate Vikas Goel turned
down the bail plea of Shahzaib, who was arrested along with
six others in connection with the incident which took place on
June 21 near Vehalna Chowk on Delhi-Dehradun highway here.
Shahzaib has been charged with attempt to rape, loot,
assault and other offences.
Seven persons, including two nephews of Kadir Rana and
two personnel security officer of BSP MLA Shahnawaz Rana, have
been arrested in connection with the attempted rape of the two
girls, which allegedly took place when they were returning to
Delhi from Mussoorie along with their two male friends.
Shahnawaz was suspended by BSP chief Mayawati after the
Intakhab Rana, wife of Shahnawaz, had alleged that some
political leaders had hatched a conspiracy to defame her
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar stands in a queue at Pune wedding!
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Check CHSE orrisharesults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in for Class 12 (Plus Two) Result 2015
- Will ask SC if India can pursue Captain Saurabh Kalia case against Pakistan in ICJ: Sushma Swaraj
- Salman, Aamir, Shah Rukh in a film together?
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi