No bail for BSP MP`s nephew in rape case
Muzaffarnagar: A local court on Tuesday the bail plea of BSP MP Kadir Rana`s nephew, allegedly
involved in a case of abduction and attempt to rape two girls
Additional Chief Judicial Magistrate Vikas Goel turned
down the bail plea of Shahzaib, who was arrested along with
six others in connection with the incident which took place on
June 21 near Vehalna Chowk on Delhi-Dehradun highway here.
Shahzaib has been charged with attempt to rape, loot,
assault and other offences.
Seven persons, including two nephews of Kadir Rana and
two personnel security officer of BSP MLA Shahnawaz Rana, have
been arrested in connection with the attempted rape of the two
girls, which allegedly took place when they were returning to
Delhi from Mussoorie along with their two male friends.
Shahnawaz was suspended by BSP chief Mayawati after the
Intakhab Rana, wife of Shahnawaz, had alleged that some
political leaders had hatched a conspiracy to defame her
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India