No direct, indirect alliance with SP, BSP: Gadkari
Barabanki: BJP on Thursday ruled out any "direct or
indirect" alliance with SP or BSP in Uttar Pradesh and charged
Congress at the Centre and the ruling party in the state with
Addressing an election meeting in Ramnagar area here, BJP
President Nitin Gadkari said the SP, BSP and Congress were all
together. "... they are together at the Centre and in the
state they are involved in shadow boxing."
He categorically stated that BJP would have no direct or
indirect truck with SP or BSP.
Gadkari said BJP works for the poor and common people and
is never involved in politics of caste or religion.
He said that for the progress of UP a good and clean
leadership, which can take decisions in the interest of the
people, was required.
Seeking votes for BJP nominees, Gadkari regretted that in
the state of Lord Ram, corruption was rampant all over.
On the Ram temple issue, he said the structure should be
constructed after the final decision of the court and refused
to make it an election issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- WATCH: SPINE-CHILLING! Goldberg makes WWE debut, spears The Rock!
- Sharad Pawar's MCA accepts SC verdict in toto, to rewrite constitution
- Ayushmann Khurrana rocks Seattle with his moonwalk, singing! Watch video
- GST bill will continue to rule market sentiments
- Nepali PM KP Sharma Oli appears likely to lose no-confidence vote