No Modi wave in UP, says Ram Gopal Yadav
Etawah: SP National General Secretary Ram Gopal Yadav on Sunday said there was neither a Modi wave in Uttar Pradesh nor Congress was left with any mass base in the state.
Talking to reporters, he said the "so-called Modi wave" as being claimed by BJP does not exist in the state.
He said Congress` mass base has eroded in the state and it was no where in the fight in Lok Sabha elations.
The SP leader said the party had strongly faced communal forces in the past and was capable to do the same in future as well.
Referring to Muzaffarnagar riots, Yadav alleged there was hand of leaders of political parties, which had been exposed and people have understood it.
He said that by voting in favour of SP in the Lok Sabha elections, people would teach a lesson to such political parties.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan