No Modi wave in UP, says Ram Gopal Yadav
Etawah: SP National General Secretary Ram Gopal Yadav on Sunday said there was neither a Modi wave in Uttar Pradesh nor Congress was left with any mass base in the state.
Talking to reporters, he said the "so-called Modi wave" as being claimed by BJP does not exist in the state.
He said Congress` mass base has eroded in the state and it was no where in the fight in Lok Sabha elations.
The SP leader said the party had strongly faced communal forces in the past and was capable to do the same in future as well.
Referring to Muzaffarnagar riots, Yadav alleged there was hand of leaders of political parties, which had been exposed and people have understood it.
He said that by voting in favour of SP in the Lok Sabha elections, people would teach a lesson to such political parties.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- OROP issue: With no breakthrough in sight, Army veterans may meet PM Narendra Modi today
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police