No Modi wave in UP, says Ram Gopal Yadav
Etawah: SP National General Secretary Ram Gopal Yadav on Sunday said there was neither a Modi wave in Uttar Pradesh nor Congress was left with any mass base in the state.
Talking to reporters, he said the "so-called Modi wave" as being claimed by BJP does not exist in the state.
He said Congress` mass base has eroded in the state and it was no where in the fight in Lok Sabha elations.
The SP leader said the party had strongly faced communal forces in the past and was capable to do the same in future as well.
Referring to Muzaffarnagar riots, Yadav alleged there was hand of leaders of political parties, which had been exposed and people have understood it.
He said that by voting in favour of SP in the Lok Sabha elections, people would teach a lesson to such political parties.
- J&K: Teams named after militants in cricket tournament
- Laser walls activated along Indo-Pak border to keep vigil against terrorists
- Haji Ali Dargah row: Trupti Desai wants support of Aamir, Salman, SRK
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Salah Abdeslam slapped with terror charges over Paris attacks
- India deeply appreciates US' engagement in Asia-Pacific: Ashton Carter
- VVIP chopper scam: Ex-IAF chief SP Tyagi had admitted to meeting middleman Haschke
- F-16 fighter jets sold to Pakistan could be used against India: US lawmakers
- Fee hike: Schools will not budge with dharnas, submit a written complaint, Manish Sisodia tells parents