No NaMo effect in Uttar Pradesh: Mulayam
Hardoi: Samajwadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav on Sunday said that there was no effect of BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi in Uttar Pradesh.
"There is no effect of Modi in UP," Yadav, who was here to attend a private function, said.
On Union Steel Minister Beni Prasad Verma`s claim of Congress winning maximum seats in the state, the SP supremo said that first Verma should win his own Lok Sabha seat and after that claim about his party`s victory.
Yadav left for Etawah after attending the programme.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Watch: Tracing the journey of late Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition extremely grave
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- J Jayalalithaa passes away: Know what all she left behind in assets
- After Jayalalithaa, Sasikala Natarajan holds all cards – Know more about her