No NaMo effect in Uttar Pradesh: Mulayam
Hardoi: Samajwadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav on Sunday said that there was no effect of BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi in Uttar Pradesh.
"There is no effect of Modi in UP," Yadav, who was here to attend a private function, said.
On Union Steel Minister Beni Prasad Verma`s claim of Congress winning maximum seats in the state, the SP supremo said that first Verma should win his own Lok Sabha seat and after that claim about his party`s victory.
Yadav left for Etawah after attending the programme.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter
- ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’ Salman Khan weaves magic at BO; to register Rs 500 crore soon!