No NaMo effect in Uttar Pradesh: Mulayam
Hardoi: Samajwadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav on Sunday said that there was no effect of BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi in Uttar Pradesh.
"There is no effect of Modi in UP," Yadav, who was here to attend a private function, said.
On Union Steel Minister Beni Prasad Verma`s claim of Congress winning maximum seats in the state, the SP supremo said that first Verma should win his own Lok Sabha seat and after that claim about his party`s victory.
Yadav left for Etawah after attending the programme.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed
- Aamir Khan feels intolerance growing in India, says his wife suggested moving out of India
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Boon for SC/ST candidates? Birth, caste certificates likely to be merged