No NaMo effect in Uttar Pradesh: Mulayam
Hardoi: Samajwadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav on Sunday said that there was no effect of BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi in Uttar Pradesh.
"There is no effect of Modi in UP," Yadav, who was here to attend a private function, said.
On Union Steel Minister Beni Prasad Verma`s claim of Congress winning maximum seats in the state, the SP supremo said that first Verma should win his own Lok Sabha seat and after that claim about his party`s victory.
Yadav left for Etawah after attending the programme.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- OROP implementation after Bihar poll, says Manohar Parrikar
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men