No NaMo effect in Uttar Pradesh: Mulayam
Hardoi: Samajwadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav on Sunday said that there was no effect of BJP`s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi in Uttar Pradesh.
"There is no effect of Modi in UP," Yadav, who was here to attend a private function, said.
On Union Steel Minister Beni Prasad Verma`s claim of Congress winning maximum seats in the state, the SP supremo said that first Verma should win his own Lok Sabha seat and after that claim about his party`s victory.
Yadav left for Etawah after attending the programme.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them