No possibility of early Lok Sabha polls: Ajit Singh
Muzaffarnagar: Union Civil Aviation minister party president Ajit Singh has said Lok Sabha polls will take place at their scheduled time and said his party`s alliance with Congress will continue in the future.
"The Lok Sabha elections will be held at their scheduled time. RLD`s alliance with Congress will continue in the future," Rashtriya Lok Dal president told reporters yesterday.
He also said his party would not ally with BJP and criticised the Samajwadi party government for the alleged poor law and order situation.
The state government has failed to control corruption and crime in the state and communal riots have also increased and it has failed on all fronts, he claimed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai
- PM Modi reaches out to people of Kashmir Valley, talks of 'unity and compassion', slams those fomenting trouble
- Clothes that repair their own rips? Study swears on new coatings!
- BCCI exempts Chennai Super Kings, Rajasthan Royals from paying annual IPL franchise fee: Report
- It may soon be time to say goodbye to dripping ice cream cones!
- Learn how much exercise you need to prevent death