No possibility of early Lok Sabha polls: Ajit Singh
Muzaffarnagar: Union Civil Aviation minister party president Ajit Singh has said Lok Sabha polls will take place at their scheduled time and said his party`s alliance with Congress will continue in the future.
"The Lok Sabha elections will be held at their scheduled time. RLD`s alliance with Congress will continue in the future," Rashtriya Lok Dal president told reporters yesterday.
He also said his party would not ally with BJP and criticised the Samajwadi party government for the alleged poor law and order situation.
The state government has failed to control corruption and crime in the state and communal riots have also increased and it has failed on all fronts, he claimed.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog